Pristine Health has clinic locations in both SE and NE Calgary, Alberta. We offer both appointments and walk-in with our physicians. Specialist services are available with our doctors too. Come in and see us today!
Frequently Asked Questions
Are you accepting new patients?
Yes, we have family physicians who are currently accepting new patients. Please call our offices (403-800-2234) to book an appointment. Our doctors are also available to see patients on a walk-in basis.
What hours are you open?
Our North location is open Monday to Friday, 9 am to 5 pm and Saturdays from 9 am to 3 pm.
I want to become a new patient of the clinic. What documents do I require for my first visit?
What types of services does your clinic offer?
We offer many services including:
Our practice is guided by the following guidelines and policies, please read them carefully and give us a call if you have any questions at
1. We shall strive to treat each patient as a unique person and make every visit a positive experience.
2. We strive to provide an appointment within 48 hours. In most cases, same day appointments are available.
3. We do not do prescription refills over the phone or by fax as this service is not covered by Alberta Health. We will try to get you to see a doctor with same day appointment if all you need is just a prescription refill. However, if you decide to get a refill by phone or fax, then a $50 charge applies.
4. We do welcome walk-ins (except for our specialists). Please note that those with appointments will be given priority except for urgent clinical presentations and emergencies. Walk-in patients will be triaged and seen based on their clinical presentation. We strongly encourage all patients to book an appointment when coming in to see their doctor. This will ensure timeliness and an unhurried visit experience.
5. For family medicine, we require 24 hours notice for appointment cancellation. There is a $50 charge for same day cancellation or missed appointment. If you are running late for your appointment, please call the clinic to see if you could be accommodated for that appointment, or rescheduled.
6. For specialist appointments, we require a minimum of 48 hours notice for appointment cancellation. There is a $300 charge for cancellations of less than 48 hours or a missed first appointments/consults, and a $150 fee for missed follow-up appointments. If you are running late for your appointment, please call the clinic to see if you could be accommodated for that appointment.
7. If you request a phone call from one of the family doctors, our routine is to call back at the end of the work day. If you require urgent help, please, do not request a callback. You may come over to the clinic to see a family physician, go to the emergency, or dial 911. For non-urgent help, you may call 811 (Alberta Health Link).
8. If you have any concerns about a staff or the clinic operations, kindly call and ask to speak with the clinic manager. You may also drop a letter for the clinic manager. Please, do not engage the staff in question in verbal exchange of words.